We have a specialized team of technical consultants and structural engineers with a combined experience spanning over 25 years in the demolition and salvaging industry. We have also executed several salvaging and demolition projects for various companies and Government agencies as detailed below:
- Consultancy and auctioneering services for the disposal of scrapped and unusable pipes and equipment for Lagos Water Corporation
- Demolition and salvaging of warehouse for Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Consultancy services for salvaging and disposal of Scrap material at the Iwopin Pulp & Paper Mill for BETCO Nig, Ltd
- Warehouse demolition and salvaging for Dangote Industries.
- Dismantling, Salvaging and scrapping of 2,300 Metric tonnes Oil Tanker Vessel (MT Destiny 1)
- Dismantling, Salvaging and scrapping of a 3,000 Metric tonnes Oil Tanker Vessel (MT Caletta)
- Scrapping of 8 Nos, 500 ton carrier barge for Union Dicon Salt.
- Salvaging and scrapping of 280 units of Mass transit Marcopolo buses for LAGBUS, Lagos Stat
- Demolition, dismantling and salvaging of UNICEM old Cement Factory, Calabar, Cross River State.
In addition, Collect-a-can Nigeria has generated revenue in excess of $10 Million for various clients through the dismantling and disposal of recyclable materials salvaged from existing old structures, vessels, industrial storage tanks, earth moving machinery etc. Our clients include BETCO Nigeria Ltd (new owners of the Iwopin Pulp and Paper Mill Ltd, Ogun State), Toyota Nigeria Limited, Amioun Steel Industries, Lagos State Government, United Cement Calabar etc.